Pep Talk India Rajouri Garden Review

About: Hey! I am Pep Talk India, the spot, where a story happens 365 days in the year. I am not simply an Institute where individuals go back and forth just by enquiring, visiting and taking part in sessions for English Learning or Public Speaking presentation yet I am a self-element whose spirit gets illuminated once in a while when members open their heart to their coaches as well as to me, yes to my heartfelt foundation. 


I have seen the ecstatic grin on weepy face looking at my dividers, shaking certainty on decided looks encouraging me that I can and I will rehash my story here by developing as a sure communicator and a flourishing Public speaker. I am a pleased foundation not on the grounds that my rising bend of effective preparing of on a normal 3000 members per year yet additionally for being perceived a bound together spot for graduates just as experts. 

Obviously, I ad lib myself pretty much consistently when I hear the account of a Pep-Talker working in MNC simultaneously tuning in to another Pep Talker talking about his battle as a Business Associate. From back-benchers to officials, from postgraduates to government officials, from Indians to Foreigners I hold the mystery of every individual strolled in here with a major No in their certainty and mental self-view and strolled back with the appeal as a part of their character and Midas contact in their Public Speaking. 

You may feel bleary-eyed while computing my experience and my expressive capacity to talk at such a little age, yet they state – "It generally looks incomprehensible, until it's finished". While others were caught up with adapting and begrudging us, we were fascinated by making the lead in this deep-rooted craft of Public talking. I accept, that improved me every day and today I have gotten the primary decision of the students who look for a masterful intrigue in their conveyance of any Pep-Talk.

Founder: Late Mr. JS Anandrahi

Mr. Anandrahi was one of the most liked international authors and entrepreneurs. he was a prolific writer as well with almost two million readers worldwide. Unlike his Western counterparts, Anandrahi understood the Socio-economic complexities of Indian and Asian people in a right perspective.


Courses:
1. English and public speaking
2.  Superhuman skills
3. Pep talk skills


Google Reviews

Vicky Kapoor:

Pep Talk India means you can change your life with the help of them. They're the experts in this field! I think the expert word is too small to address them. They're beyond our thinking. There's no negativity. If I talk about my experience, I joined the Pep Talk Skills course and it has been superb! They've also changed me from casual to formal.
Now I can understand English and I can speak the same very fluently. I don't have the fear of language anymore and it's they who made me!
I have no words to say thanks to them. They're superb, respectable, and I'm jubilant to join here!


Nakul Grover:



Pep talk India is a great platform to improve your command over the English language, public speaking skills, develop your confidence and improve interacting skills.
The trainers put a lot of effort to take us to the next level.
I'm happy to be a part of it.



Deepak:

Pep Talk India is not just a place for learning, but it is also a platform for getting astonishing knowledge, enthusiastic feedback from different faculty who expertise in different sectors of life. It's a great privilege for anyone to join Pep Rally l Talk India. After finishing my course, I am good at speaking English in a pleasant manner and make myself visionary towards the English language. So joining Pep Talk India is the only solution to solve your public speaking phobia, interview skills, body language, etc. So friends join Pep Talk India to make yourself Super-Human.



Prikshit Singh:

I joined the pep talk skills course to work on my public speaking skills, and I must say that their training method is completely out of the box, and quite practical. I hate syllabus books and one of the best things was they didn't give me any syllabus book but gave me feedback in every session through which I was successfully able to improve and keep a track of the same at the same time. Obviously, it's you who has to ultimately put in the hard work and stay dedicated. And if you are ready to do that, I don't think you can find such mentors anywhere! A must join the institute for one to enhance his/her interpersonal skills.


Parveen Chahal:

Been to 2 other institutes before this, couldn't find something worth my time and money. But this place definitely did something beyond my expectations. they take care of every bit if you try to be regular. And of course, Rocky Sir is amazing!!! Thanks, Pep Talk India!☺️


Avg Google Rating- 4.7/5



Just Dial Reviews


Bhupinder:

Trainers and training, both are exceptionally good. Though it`s hard to find an institute nowadays which can actually help you become an amazing speaker (bcoz a lot of them promise so many things but don`t fulfill the needs), this one is really worth it. It`s a bit high in fees, but it`s better to spend a bit more in a single time than to spend again and again and end up spending a huge amount eventually, and still not getting any results( I have a personal experience, unfortunately, LOL). The best part was that there`s no bookish knowledge and no lecture kind of system(which makes me feel sleepy). You don`t need to give it a second thought, these guys are amazing. Thumbs up!


Samir:

My pleasure and innovative institute.


Just Dial Avg Rating- 4.6/5


















Comments