Bafel Dwarka Review


About: BAFEL, British Academy for the English Language is unarguably India's best-known driving establishment where one can learn best expectations of cutting edge correspondence from the best educators. Our selectiveness lies in the way that BAFEL isn't simply implied for understudies who need to learn essentials of the language or exceed expectations in scholastics – be it in school or school, yet in addition for representatives who work in private or government associations and need familiarity and complete order in the English language. 



So as to stay aware of the evolving times, we guarantee standard overhaul and along these lines, continue refreshing, improving and in any event, remaking our courses time to time to suit to a wide area of students, understudies, experts, workers, models and TV and film stars, homemakers, business people, sportspeople, government officials and individuals from practically varying backgrounds.

Director: Alka Gupta.
With an unmatched exhaustive training experience of over 20 years, Ms. Alka Gupta’s name has become synonymous with Learning and Training. As the Managing Director, she is solely responsible for making BAFEL one of the leading training institutes in India. BAFEL as an institute tower above all competitors as an establishment set up with an objective to impart valuable training to aspirants from all strata of society. 

Courses.
 1. Occupational English Test (OET)- N/A.
 2. Spoken English Foundation- 2 Months. 
 3. Spoken English Basic- 3months.
 4. Spoken English Mastery- 2 months.
 5. Spoken English Comprehensive- 6 months.
 6. Customized Courses- 20 classes.
 7. IELTS/TOEFL/PTE- 20 classes. 
 8. Personality Development- 20 classes.
 9. Interview Techniques & Advance GD- 20 classes.
10. Creative writing- 1 month.


Google Reviews

Akansha Singh:

I have been studying with Bafel for the past 2 months and am extremely satisfied with the quality of teaching. I joined Bafel as I lacked confidence which was as a result of multiple failures in the past years in various competitive exams.
When I joined Bafel, i had an average command over the language and almost zero confidence in public speaking. Frankly, I thought that this course would only help me brush my skills up. However, from the very first day, I was able to improve upon one aspect or the other of my language. I experienced an all round improvement. Every day is a learning experience- be it vocabulary or new ways to present my ideas.
The best part about this course is that I can sit with other students of my skill level and discuss on different topics given to me. This helps get me new ideas, information and knowledge about a wide range of issues. Since we have speaking sessions every day, I have gained confidence to speak in front of any person. I feel I am ready to confidently face my next interview and will be able to crack it successfully. Thank you BAFEL.


Monika Ojha:


I had joined bafel to improve my writing skills for IELTS.I had a great experience at bafel.
Puneet is the finest instructor I've ever worked with! Her, knowledge, professionalism and presentation skills are the best.Every class given by her was very informative and helpful.


Avnita Singh:

BAFEL is a premier institution in teaching English language, Effective communication skills and personality development. I joined BAFEL in 2017 as a centre head and after a year I can see a whole new self as I have learnt a lot of things through the intensive training and motivation given by our director Alka Ma’am. She had been a great mentor. This experience has been a great help for my Diploma in TESOL course as well.
Moreover, I’m deeply thankful to Pooja Ma’am for being a great support whenever I needed. BAFEL has been a wonderful journey since entry to exit. It is highly recommended for those who are starting there career and want to learn.


Vishal:

Bafel proved good for me because here I learned how to speak English fluently. there are very good trainers and well-equipped classes.


Avg Google Rating- 4.2/5




Just Dial Reviews


Sandeep Singh:

Bafel has helped me a lot to come out of my hesitation & nervousness & has also helped me build my confidence .Before I came to Bafel I could not speak in English but now I can confidently express myself in English .Thank you Riti ma`am & Rahul sir .


Priyanshu:

Bafel has helped me a lot to come out of my hesitation & nervousness & has also helped me build my confidence. Before I came to Bafel I could not speak in English but now I can confidently express myself in English. Thank you Rita ma`am & Rahul sir.


Kailash:

Bafel institute is best institute in dwarka its style of teaching is different than other institutes and the faculty sunpreet sir is the best teacher his style of teaching is very nice.

Avg Just Dial Rating- 4/5.


MouthShut Reviews










Comments